Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Intro :)

Just a little standard intro post, gotta get the word out about my new blog before I really dive into the good stuff!

Jules: that's me! I'll be doing most of the writing besides the occasional guest post. I'll be 25 in a few days here and have a boring old job that I will not write about here (unless of course said job becomes less boring). I enjoy all the normal girly things like shopping, nail polish, crafts, cooking, and pretty much anything pink and/or sparkly. Other things I enjoy doing are running, making carepackages, traveling, and FRG stuff.

Now when I say I like to run I mean I like to cross the finish line ha. I'm not breaking any land-speed records or anything but I enjoy the sense of accomplishment that it gives me. The carepackaging started when my husband was deployed a little over 2 years ago and you can find pretty much every package I sent here. Now I volunteer for Soldier's Angels and send packages to friends. My husband is in the PA National Guard and we are trying to revive the FRG for his unit. Currently there's just me and the leader but I think we can do some great things, even if it is just the two of us!

Dan: he's my husband and has been in the National Guard for 8 years. He won't be writing, but you will probably hear lots about him. Due to deployments, he is still finishing up his Master's Degree. He student teaches, goes to class, and helps coach the schools track team. He is also a member of the National Guard's Marathon Team and I'm lucky enough to tag along for the travels and races.

Puppies: we have two Shih Tzu puppies, Jake and Max, who are brothers but about 1.5 years apart.

I apologize for the lack of pictures, will fix soon!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Glad you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, I love you more every day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say welcome. But it looks like that's a welcome back. :) Fellow MilSpouse stopping by to say Hi. Adding you to my blog reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs Monkey! Thanks for stopping by thanks for the add! I will be adding your also!
    @Purrrrr I miss you more everyday :P
    @ Lola Im glad too, I was missing it!

    ReplyDelete