Friday, September 2, 2011

Aloha Anxiety

Hey everyone..long time no see. Just wanted to give you all quick update. I was sick for a little over a month so that's why I have been off the grid. Many many dr's visit and many many blood tests later they could not determine what was causing my symptoms and chalked it up to anxiety. I just hope it never happens again it was very scary and upsetting but I feel better for the most part now so let's hope it stays that way! I hope al of you have been well! Dan and I just got to Kauai yesterday to run the full and half marathon( I will be walking most of it due to my recent sickness) on Sunday so I will totally have some exciting updates for you all soon!
Oh and in other news I'm back to school finishing up my MBA annnnd Dan and I are going to have a little niece or nephew in about 7 months here...his sister is pregnant!

4 comments:

  1. Hope things ease up for you soon so you can relax a little. Running is a great stress reliever (as you know) - good luck in your race! Post an update about how you both do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you had to go through that rough month, but glad to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grats on going back to school, and the nephew :) I'm glad your feeling better. They diagnosed me with an anxiety disorder. At first I thought there was something wrong with my heart. Many tests later and my heart is fine, just the anxiety. I hope things get better for ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a nice vacation in Kauai! I've heard great things about that island and we're planning a trip while we're living out here. Bummer about not being able to run for the marathon, but that is awesome that you went and tried anyway! Hope and pray that you get to feeling better ASAP!

    ReplyDelete