I did not take nay pictures of the meal but the chicken was easy and delish and I made it for 3 days after that because I bought too many ingredients ha and we did not get sick of eating it!
I set up a little dessert bar in our game room (aka Dan's man cave) and it was so much fun! For it I made:
- Martha's Fudgy Brownies cut into hearts
- Cotton Candy with Edible Glitter
- Marshmallow Stuffed Hearts Covered in Chocolate with Edible Glitter (these were a pain)
- Mini White Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream
- Pretzel Chocolate Pudding Tarts
|Sorry for the pic, camera hates candlelight: 3 vases of carnations on a tray|
|carnation heart on mirror|
What did you all do for Valentine's Day?