- If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you? My husband and my pups :)
- If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have? That delish ginger dressing you get at asian restaurants because its not something
- If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own? Angora Bunnies! for no reason other than they are adorable and soft
- If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other? some people think I look like Helen Hunt ( I dont think I do lol) but I like Blake Lively and I'd pick Alexander Skaarsgard to play the hubs because hes gorgeous just like him :P
- What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)? I sent "The Good Soldiers" to friends of ours. ( I am totally going to write a review of this book shortly it was fannntastic)
- If you were given $1,000 right now, how would you spend it? ahhh mortgage payment
- If you had to choose a movie title (a real one that already exists) for your life story, what would it be? I honestly have no clue!
- If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach? History, Accounting or Home Economics since I like to bake so much
- Has being a MilSpouse changed how you view holidays or how your holidays are celebrated? If so, how? If not, what hasn’t changed? It really just make me appreciate everyday I'm able to spend with the hubs especially the 4th of July and Veterans Day because I really feel like they celebrate what America is about the most.
- What is your favorite Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) memory? I really think this year will be my favorite Christmas- all grown up, married and in our house!
Don't forget to head on over to Wife of a Sailor to join in on the fun!