Thursday, November 4, 2010

Awards!

So I have been tagged for two awards in the past few days, thanks ladies!

First from Mrs. Monkey:

To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:


{1}: Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
Thank you Mrs. Monkey at A Monkey in the Navy!


{2}: Share 7 things about yourself.
(In no particular order or preference)

1. I love am obsessed with nail polish
2. I watch pretty much every horrible reality show on tv
3. I am the treasurer of my FRG which only has 1 other member, the leader!
4. I think wine and/or ice cream can solve most of the days problems
5. I won "best laugh" in college and sometimes people use it to locate me in crowded places
6. My car was totaled while parked in front of my house (of course while hubby was away), and ive made up an elaborate (false) story about how the teenager was sexting pics of his ween and thats why he killed my beloved Bobbie.
7.My favorite holidays are the 4th of July and Veteran's Day.


{3}: Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy!
 7. everyone else that i have just discovered already has this award ha!




{4}: Leave the recipients a note, telling them about the award.


And secondly I received this award:


Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
Thanks to Staci @ The Crafty Military Wife!
2. Answer the awesome questions Listed Below
3. Pass it along to newbie blogs or Blogs that are new to you that you absolutely love...don't forget to share why you picked them!
I'm just going to pick two randomly, and the winners are.....
4. Leave the recipients a note telling them about the award.
And the questions are...
1) What is the one thing you love treat yourself to ...that you rarely do?
Pedicures! Though emily and I have a date for one soon!
2) What Book have you read that has just opened your eyes or touched you deeply?
I recently read Dear John and it was a fantastic read, way better than the movie.
3) If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
Animal: puppy because they have the life man
Drink: american honey whiskey
Ice Cream: banana cream pie blizzard

4) What celebrity do you ever get mistaken for?
Helen Hunt, not really mistaken for but I've heard a lot that I look like her and I'm not sure how I feel about that ha.


5) Where is Waldo?




2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you!!! That was very sweet of you! I'll post about it soon!

    I love those reality shows too. I'm going through "Rock of Love" withdrawals. *sigh*. That story about your car is funny, although it sucks it was totaled! My car got hit once right outside my apartment and caused $2k worth of damage. The jerk took off, so I don't know who did it. Another time this dumb teenager sideswiped me in a car that looked exactly like mine. Her boyfriend was with her, so I've always said they were probably doing something non-PG13 in there and that's why she hit me...LOL!

    -Staci
    The Crafty Military Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I love your story of how your car got totaled. Sadly, you're probably not too far off though.

    I love the trashy reality shows too. My husband can't stand them.

    Oh and your pups are so cute. Stop by and tell me how adorable mine are sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete