Friday, November 12, 2010

Milspouse Friday Fill-In #21

Friday Fill-in over at Wife of a Sailor!

Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of, but my mom almost named me Alexandria but my maiden name was 10 letters long and my Gram told her I'd still be writing my name and other kids would be at recess!

What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted? Usually a shade of pink but i loooove all nail polish, usually change it up 3 times a week. I will soon post about my obsession.

How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?  Feet for sure!

When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?  Jonathan Taylor Thomas swwwoooooon

Let’s say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell).  Which one would you choose? Why?  I would say smell if it didn't affect my taste because to me its the least important of the senses. It would be nice not to smell somethings ha.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I use to LOVE JTT! hahaha I haven't thought about that in a while =)

    and i am SO glad that the public potties are hands free now!

    ReplyDelete