Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Flasback (a bit) November 2010- Florida, Shades of Green, Universal Studios and Wine!

Wow I got so caught up in the holidays that I forgot to share with you all our trip to Florida.  We went to spend Thanksgiving with the hubs' grandparents (both sets) and he got me a pass to Universal Studios and Harry Potter World(!!!!!!) for my birthday.  I was excited to see the grandparents and explore the parks. 

Captain America Diner heck ya!!!


the whole park was decorated for Christmas which was awesome

things that make me wanna vom




We ate at Bubba Gump

Yum!   

We spent two days at the parks and we stayed at Shades of Green for one night. The accommodations were great and I would recommended it to anyone!  For those of you who don't know you pay based on  your rank and you can also sponsor civilian families to join you.






On our way back to the grandparents house we stopped at an amazing winery called Keel and Curley.
We sampled all of their wines for $5 (which was taken off the amount of the wine we purchased) and had a great time. The staff was awesome and their wine is very fruity!




Stop back tomorrow to see the Harry Potter World post :)

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh sounds like you guys had a fun time! Cant beat the wine tasteing! :D BTW... I loooooove The Hulk Coaster and Dr. Dooms Fear Fall!! :D Cant wait to see tomorrows pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I just love Universal Studios. By the way, I tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE JURASSIC PARK!! i also love buba gump shrimp! looks like it was a fun trip...im a tad jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Tungsten Die

    ReplyDelete