Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One Last Plea

I promise I won't have anymore posts like these (until later in the year for our next fundraising race) becasue I don't liek to bug people but here we go...

Our big race in Houston is only 10 days days away so here is your last chance to help us out with our fundraising.  We are running the Houston Marathon/ Half Marathon in honor of our friend who lost her battle with Cystic Fibrosis in May 2010. 

We partnered with the race's Run for a Reason campaign to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.  We have raised $1,113.33 and are the 5th highest fundraiser.  The Cystic Fibrosis foundation has raised $18,273 of their $20,000 goal so please help us help them!

You can read our story behind fundraising for this race and our previous fundraising races(we do 1 per year, little slow on the 2010 one ha) here.

And you can donate here.

Your support is much appreciated :)

I promise I'll have a real post tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment