|chocolate chip impregnated by oreos!|
|I take things to work so I dont eat them all|
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth (this tastes amazing by itself). Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water, add to the batter along with the salt. Stir in flour and chocolate chips. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 mins or until edges are nicely browned.
Ok now you have made the cookie dough so we need to make the oreo truffles to put inside them.
- Food processor
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 stick of cream cheese
- 1 bag chocolate