1. Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? submitted by Pink Champagne, Gatorade & MREs
(^Hey thats me ).... For me it was Homecoming day. My wedding was great and I loved every second of it, but I already knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with him long before May 15, 2010 (yes our anniversary is coming up!). When I saw him get off that plane it was such a wave of emotions that I will never forget.
2. Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? submitted by Cammo Style Love
No he wanted to join ever since he could walk pretty much ha. But he does discuss reenlistment with me etc. I can't keep him from something he enjoys so much.
3. What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe
I have not seen any of the recent ones but I guess my favorite The Little Mermaid.
4. What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? submitted by Destination: RN!
Run, travel, or cook things together.
5. Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co.
He is national guard so we do not get stationed anywhere besides tropical and sunny Pittsburgh, PA lol.
Our pup Jake turns 3 today (or 21 in puppy years)! Here he is through the years:
|his first bath|
|his auntie emily drew glasses on him- we called this his "henry sweater" just looks like a henry|
|i got a brother|
|life is hard being a pup|