Sunday, May 29, 2011

Whoopsie! How Rude!

I just realized I forgot to thank Bombshells and Southern Belles for the Versatile Blogger award she gave me a few days ago!

I have already gotten the award and passed it on but I will still share 7 random facts about me:
  1. I am still hunting for the PERFECT shade of pink nail polish..any suggestions?
  2. We just went to our first jewish wedding tonight and it was a blast!
  3. I used to hate country music until I met my husband, now I couldnt imagine summers without them!
  4. I banned our DJ from playing Michael Jackson at our wedding..he looked at me like I was crazy.
  5. Our next race stop is Missoula Montana but we are flying into Spokane and driving through Idaho to get there so I am looking forward to the mini road trip.  Anyone ever been to any of those places? Any tips?
  6. I refuse to wear hats but recently had to wear one while in Dan's amory's kitchen preparing food for FRG. I hated wearing the hat more than making 200 some breakfast burritos. 
  7. I really like to paint things. I think I like that you can see your accomplishment.
Well there you have it!
Thanks again Chelsey!

No comments:

Post a Comment