Dont forget to link up over at Wife of a Sailor!
1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful
For the Army to realize that there are other things in life besides just being in the Army. Like important events that our spouses or us have to miss due to last minute changes in plans. You think for how structured everything is, the schedule would be one of those things also!
2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
Enough to make stuffed pepper soup
I would loooooooooove to have my own nail polish line and a little cupcakery.
4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice
No but if you (or your spouse) do please email me! I am trying to put together a post of pictures and stories of military tattoos.
5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth
Cooking or Baking
The lovely Lou at Guinn and Bare It gave me this award:) Thanks!!!!
The Diary of Mrs
The Life of an Army Wife
Creative, Crazy and Camuoflage
Peas and Crayons
3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To