Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Nailed It #6 and Friday Fill-In

NARS-"Pokerface    

This week's color kind of reminds me of Easter ha, but I love it!  If anyone would like to send in their latest nail polish fave email me at 11 whiskey at gmail dot com :)



Friday Fill-In!  Head on over to Wife of a Sailor to link up!


1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?
We had a little bit of snow but I am not gonna complain because I know most of the country had it way worse.

2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
ummm money saving inst really my forte...I'm really good at spending money but I have gotten better and asking myself "do you really need this?"
3. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned??
Bobbie and Bobbie 2.0 (with a heart over the "i") same exact car black 2008 Honda Civic who was totaled(not by me) a year ago so now I have a 2010 Black Honda Civic

4. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? (Your question & blog just may appear one week!)
Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day?
5. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if….
(I will be including some of your answers in a future post (with a link to your blog, of course!)

You might be a MilSpouse if…after a deployment any time your spouse has to be away you think "oh its not that bad, can't be worse than a deployment"

1 comment:

  1. YO! That nail polish would match my unfortunate bridesmaid gown to a tee! Thank goodness for you...the color is good in small doses (such as nails)! :)

    ReplyDelete