- If you are smoking near a race I (and most of the other runners) want to punch you in your throat. I find it hard enough to breathe while running so please get your pollutants away from my lungs k thanks. Nothing against people who smoke at all I have lots of friends who do, they just have enough manners to not smoke by people who are struggling to breathe.
- If you are a man and choose to wear running tights (especially nude colored ones) please wear shorts so I don't have to see your man bulge. Yes I seriously saw someone wearing nude running tights and (his balls) this weekend. If I wanted to see dudes weenises, its called the internet and its for porn.
- Please do not put on craploads of hoesauce before a race. Once again its hard enough to breathe, I don't need to be suffocated by your CK ONE knockoff from Walmart. Everyone is going to stink, even you, except you will smell like sweat AND cheap perfume.
- Don't put jingle bells anywhere on you unless its a jingle bell run. Really?! Is it necessary for you to jingle all the way home in March- no! Save it for the jingle bell runs!
- If you are walking, move to the back of the pack at the starting line! I run pretty slow (12ish min miles) so if
you are in my wayI am passing you like 3 seconds after the start you should realize that maybe you should start at the very back of the pack.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
After the last few races I have been to, some things have stuck out in my mind that I have developed into a set of rules which kinda of sound like rants- feel free to add your own!