Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Show & Tell Tuesday!

Its Show and Tell Tuesday with Mrs Yellow Ribbons- head on over and link up!
This week we are to share something we recently discovered that you can't believe you lived without!

Well I didn't recently discover this but I got one about a year ago for my wedding and I wanted one since I was about 16 ha...... my KITCHEN AID MIXER!!!


I love it soooo much and it makes everything so much easier.  We do a lot of baking for FRG and for me to send overseas to friends. Its a fierce beast and mixes my double batch of chocolate chip cookies with nooo problem. I have used to to grind nuts for nut roll and whip up homemade marshmallows.  Hopefully I will get to use more attachments this year!

2 comments:

  1. I love mine too... sadly its packed (along with the rest of my household goods) and on its way to HI. I see you have the scraper paddle. I need to get one of those. I'm still using the one that came with mine, and I'm always stopping it to scrape the sides to make sure everything is mixed in. Where did you buy yours?

    ReplyDelete